Automation and Industrial Control
- Studying and executing projects of monitoring and industrial control of industrial and oil facilities, and production lines.
- Designing, installing, maintaining, and operating SCADA systems, for the control of stations and transmission lines of natural gas, electricity, and water networks.
- Implementation of control systems of electricity generation, transmission and distribution.
- Implementation of control systems of sewage and solid waste treatment.
- Installation of motor control systems (frequency adapters, soft boot). In addition to the installation of Servo motor control systems.
- Automating and developing different types of machines and production lines.
- Building Management Systems (BMS).